Warning: preg_replace_callback() [function.preg-replace-callback]: Compilation failed: missing opening brace after \o at offset 18 in /home/leahthor/public_html/wp-content/plugins/contus-video-galleryversion-10/hdflvvideoshare.php on line 57

Leah Thorvilson

2012 Olympic Trials Women's Marathon Qualifier

• Darren Billings says:

Such an absolutely wondrous account ! Remove all the tension associated with ‘performance’ and you clip each mile off at a pace that either lends doubt —or adds confidence. Leah, your mindset spells out the confidence you run with and your enthusiasm for each success affords all of us, runner and reader alike, a chance to experience ‘Winning’. Thank you !

June 10, 2014 at 4:47 am
  • Mitch Hale says:

It’s A Honor to Know Girl! Congratulations!That’s some big News!

November 10, 2013 at 5:18 pm
  • Heather @ HeatherRunsFast.com says:

Holy crap! This story made my MONTH! How freakin awesome! CONGRATULATIONS time a million. All those daily hoodie videos, brace burning, rehab, and hard work made for one awesome come back… Like A Boss! Now that you’ve got your OTQ time under your belt, you should come to FL and pace me for a pedestrian 3:08 at Space Coast, Dec. 1. I saw you raced that a few years ago :)

November 10, 2013 at 3:11 pm
  • Roch Diebold says:

I used to live in Little Rock; I ran the Marathon and the 5k Firecracker. You won both.
    When I returned to France, I begun following your progress. That was a shock when I saw you had surgery, I felt: this is the end of it.

Obviously, it’s not. This is awesome.

Congratulations.

November 10, 2013 at 12:34 pm
  • Den & Pat Wise says:

What an awesome story, I loved every bit of it! Very inspiring Leah, a HUGE congrats to you!!!!

November 9, 2013 at 9:28 pm
  • Tia says:

What in the world?!!! I did not realize it came down to 5 measly seconds! Reading this sounds like a dream race recap- full of “running magic.” SO happy for you!

November 9, 2013 at 7:42 pm